Accelerate Prosperity’s Business Acceleration Service prepares an entrepreneur and his/ her business for growth by offering tailored training and advisory and required financing.
The goals of business acceleration are to enable the entrepreneurs to:
- Develop and/or improve their business model, execution plan and existing processes
- Present a strong case for potential financing and/or investment
- Secure patient financing from Accelerate Prosperity or other financial institutions
Business Acceleration consists of two main components
Training and Advisory:
The training modules include
What is in it for an Entrepreneur?
The Complete Journey of an Entrepreneur
Submission of Application.
Interviews of Shortlisted Applications.
Business Training & Advisory.
Pitch for Financing/ Investment.
Who do we work for?
Who can apply?
- Existing Businesses with Revenue Streams.
- Businesses with new, innovative and unique business models offering highly value adding, scalable and technological solutions and demonstrating potential for causing positive economic and social transformation will be preferred.
Who cannot apply?
- Businesses involved in practices that are illegal, unethical and/or cause substantial damage to the environment.
- Not-For-Profit business ideas or institutions.
What do we look for in a business?
- A unique and innovative business model with potential for causing or contributing to positive economic and social transformation.
- A clear market niche, sound target market and customer base.
- Realistic competitive advantage in terms of price, quality and easy/ large access.
- Strong revenue and profit models, potential for scalability and growth.
- Strong value chain effect.
- Impact potential.
What do we look for in an entrepreneur?
- Strong entrepreneurial traits, including (but not limited to) leadership qualities, risk taking, street smartness, ability to do more with less etc.
- Coachable team, including (but not limited to) openness to advisory, ability and openness to constantly iterate, adapt and evolve based on changing conditions, realities, or assumptions etc.
- Experience in doing business, or as an employee in a similar industry, or subject matter expertise relevant to the product/ service.