Accelerate Prosperity is an initiative of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) in Central and South Asia, with a mandate to create sustainable enterprises by investing in companies that can enable social, environmental and economic growth while delivering good capital returns.
Call for quotations
Accelerate Prosperity (AP) an initiative of Aga Khan Rural Support Programme invites sealed quotations from manufacturing company’s authorized dealers of Pick-ups, registered with SECP in the relevant category for the work mentioned below:
|Sr #||Item of work||Last Date & time for Submission of bid||Date & Timing of quotation opening|
|1||1 X Brand New, Double Cabin Pick-Up, 4X4, Hi version, A.T 6 speed Sequential, Seating Capacity 5 Person.Inclusive of all taxes & time of delivery at Islamabad.||12th September, 2021||13st September, 2021|
Sealed quotations should be sent to the following address:
Manager Finance & Administration, Accelerate Prosperity Space, Professional Development Centre North (PDCN), The Aga Khan University, Konadas, Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan Pakistan
The bidders are requested to provide the following information:
- A valid NTN/active number. In case of exemption Income Tax to attach the valid tax exemption certificate.
- Certificate of no litigation dully attested by oath commissioner.
- Certificate of no blacklisted with any private, public or government entity dully attested by oath commissioner.
- Certificate of Origin.
- The quotations should be completed in all respect; incomplete quotations will summarily be rejected.
- The employer reserves the right to reject any or all quotations without assigning any reason thereof.
- Late submission of bids beyond the prescribed date and time will not be accepted.
- For further details you may contact via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on the following address:
Manager Finance and Administration:
Accelerate Prosperity Space, Professional Development Center North (PDCN), The Aga Khan University, Konadas Gilgit. Gilgit-Baltistan Pakistan. Tel #: 05811-452983